divendres, 18 de setembre del 2020

MURAL

 Here is my inspiraton inspiraton wall 

In the inspirational wall the first think that i put is videogames is my hobbie it relaxes me but sometimes make my angry. I love the music especialy ctangana llorando en la limo.I think the sports gif you life i like a lot basketaball and football especialy football.I like to travel but the best citys that i visited is londres and roma my grandpa is from italy and i always go to roma beacuse i love it and my grandfhater knows the city by hart, and londres is i think is the best city in the world.Eating is the tink taht i like the most especialy the rigatoni and the food from italy. I love it to go with my family and friends go anywere.And don't ask me but i love the rivers they make my peace and i like the cold water they have.

That it my inspitrational wall. :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada