INFORMAL EMAIL
Hi Edward,
How are you? What have you been doing since we last met? You won’t believe it, but I've been getting involved in the trail running club in Sant Cugat!
I used to think trail running was so difficult for me, but I decided to go to a trail running training anyway. Well, I’m glad I did it because it made me have a very good time! We train an hour and a half three days a week. If you do not know, trail running consists on running through nature. It’s been a big success, so I’m really pleased.
Has that ever happened to you? I mean, you have an opinion about something but then you try it and it changes your mind? It had never happened to me before! I feel more friendly and stronger now.
Anyway, I've got to go now, otherwise, I'll be late at school.
Take care,
Julia
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada